Coming Back To Your by Devon Youngblood
Publication Date: August 27th, 2013
Genre: New Adult
Maura is a twenty three year old who is still coping with her parents’ sudden death two years ago. She recently graduated from college and now has her own catering business. A best friend-roommate who has been there through it all and helps make life manageable.
Until first love Pierson Hammer comes walking back into her life.
Pierson has demons of his own, after serving in the military for five years. Tormented from his past and present. he comes home hoping to make amends with Maura.
Can Maura forgive Pierson for leaving her all those years ago? Can she trust him with her future? Will she open herself up completely?
About the Author:
I Love love love to read. I’ve even had a story stuck in my heart for well over a year. I put pen to paper but ended up giving up on it. That was over a year ago.
Well that same story is still stuck in my head, so now I am determined to get it ALL down and put out there.
I am happily married and have an awesome stepson. We call ourselves the Three D’s.
It is my little family and I would do anything for them.
Right now I am working two jobs, trying to eat healthy & workout and I’m writing. Getting my reading done during any spare moments I have.
I am organizing a week long book tour for Coming Back To You bt Devon Youngblood. The tour will run, ideally, from July 22nd to August 5th.
Posts during the tour will consist of reviews, interviews, guest posts and book excerpts.
Sign Up for the tour: Fill in the form
Monday, July 22
· SBookLoverReviews – Review
Tuesday, July 23
· Nevah’s New Adult Book Blog – Guest Post
· Zahirrah Book Blog – Promotional Post and Guest Post
Wednesday, July 24
· Book Scents – Book Excerpt
· Jenees Book Blog – Review
Thursday, July 25
Friday, July 26
· Confessions of 2 Book Lovers – Book Excerpt
Monday, July 28
· A Reading Nurse – Interview + Review
Tuesday, July 29
· Lucy’s Lit Lovin’ Blog – Interview
· The World of PinkishHues and Midnight Blues – Book Excerpt
Wednesday, July 30
· Reading Heat In The AM – Review
Thursday, July 31
· Library Mosaic – Review
Friday, August 1
· My Two Cents – Guest Post + Book Excerpt
· Chrissi Reads – Review
Saturday, August 2
Monday, August 5
· Peace and Love Books – Review
· Winding Stairs Book Blog – Review